Best foods to eat on an empty stomach in the morning!
Despite our best efforts, we fail to stay healthy and are affected by various diseases.
This is directly attributed to unhealthy eating habits.
While everyone has their own opinions on what to eat and what not to eat, it is very crucial to start the day with a proper diet.
Not only eating proper food but eating at the right time is also important.
Here is the list of foods that you should eat on an empty stomach.
1. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a blessing for those who suffer indigestion on a daily basis. When eaten early in the morning, it creates a lining in the stomach which prevents the irritation caused by the naturally produced hydrochloric acid. It also helps to reduce the level of cholesterol.
2. Cheese: They are light on stomach and your digestive system will thank you big time if you have them in the morning.
3. Nuts: Nuts are rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins and good omega 3 fatty acids and give amazing results when eaten on an empty stomach. These little power banks will keep you energised for the entire day. They also help to maintain the pH level of the stomach.
4. Eggs: They help you to feel fuller for longer which decreases your daily calorie intake. It also helps in fat reduction and is packed with proteins.
5. Honey: Honey is one of the few things that help you immensely. When consumed on an empty stomach, honey will help you to stay energized by stimulating ‘feel good hormones’ known as serotonin. It also helps your digestive system to kick start and deal with the ‘lazy bowel syndrome’.
6. Watermelon: They provide you with lots of fluids and improve eye and heart health. The high level of lycopene helps your body in many ways.
7. Wheat Germ: Just 2 tablespoons of wheat germ in the morning will provide you with 15% of your required Vitamin E intake and 10% of the daily folic acid requirement. It helps your digestive system to run smoothly.