Congress President Rahul Gandhi came to TN and started his party’s general election campaign.
He answered questions of young students at Stella Mary’s College. His answers have become a debate.
But people of TN also have a few more questions to Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
- TN had struggled to get an exemption from NEET exams in medical courses how does his govt has planned to resolve this issue.
- Cauvery has been a big dispute for decades and both the parties in Karnataka are in unison, how does his govt is going to do justice to TN farmers?
- People have been protesting on various issues in TN like Salem-Chennai expressway, Neutrino, Kathiramangalam and many other projects any plans to resolve these issues?
- Speaking about jobs, there are recent findings RRB scam in southern railways. TN youth are losing the edge in getting the jobs how would they stop this?
5.TN is one of the largest contributors in India’s economy, the use of the 2011 population census
by the 15th Finance Commission as a basis for the devolution of taxes from the Central government to the States will swindle TN’s economy. How will the Congress government change this?
- TN has a unique quota system which has made all classes of people to represent in almost every sector
The 10% quota for the upper caste brought by the BJP is strongly condemned by the TN but BJP has got Congress’s approval in the parliament.
If Congress comes to power will this amendment continue or will TN be given an exemption?
and many more questions TN people have in which should be answered by both the parties.